HP has released the latest version of QTP and it is being called HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.5. As mentioned in the previous article on the features of the new UFT 11.5, the trial version of UFT 11.5 is now available for download from HP website. The trial period of the software is 30 days.
You can either check the below video or follow the step by step approach (provided after the video) to download UFT 11.5 from HP website.
Steps to Download UFT (QTP) 11.5 from HP website
1) Go to UFT 11.5 download link. You will be navigated to the page shown in the below screenshot.
2) Click on the trial software section to expand it. Once expanded, you will see the links for various trial software that are currently available for download.
3) Click on ‘HP Unified Functional Testing 11.50 CC English SW E-Media Evaluation’ link. You would be taken to a page where you would need to provide your personal details as shown below.
4) Enter all the mandatory details and then click on Next button at the bottom of the page. If all the details are filled in correctly, you will be navigated to the ‘Terms of Service’ screen as shown below.
5) Click on “I Agree” to move to the main download screen as shown in the below image.
6) Click on the Download link to download the software. The software will be downloaded as a ZIP file.
As shown in the above image also, the size of UFT 11.5 is around 1.7GB. Downloading the software will take 1-2 hours (depending upon the internet speed).
Related Article: Installing UFT 11.5 Trial Version
In case you face any issues while downloading UFT 11.5, please feel free to contact us using email or using the comments section.